Bible Study sessions are currently held on Zoom. They are hosted and run by our parish priest, Fr John, every Thursday night at 7pm.
These are the rules of participation:
- We all acknowledge that we are seeking to sustain our faith and learn from one another. Everyone should take the view that they’ve got something to contribute
- Everyone is to be muted at first
- If you have a question – say something in the chat and you can be unmuted to discuss
- Change your background in the Zoom app prior to the meeting if that’s what you prefer
- The meeting will not be recorded
- All attendees should show Christ-like respect one another and there is no such thing as a silly question.
If you would like to participate, please contact Fr John to receive the meeting details.